For Sale, 1913 Model T Ford Runabout, pictures included

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale, 1913 Model T Ford Runabout, pictures included
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Dalonzo on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

1913 Model T Ford Runabout
Motor #138217 Body #B126975
Dark red body, hood and turtle deck, with black
fenders & aprons.
Black wheels with excellent rubber, 2 front
wheels new.
K W Coil Box - Stewart Speedometer.
N H Carburetor - Rubes Horn
Front lites: E & J Model 446 - all brass
Side lites: E & J - all brass.
Tail Light: E & J - all brass
All brass acetylene generator.
Mid 1970's restoration - still very nice.
Phone calls best. $20,000 FIRM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent Pellegrini on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 01:53 am:

Anthony I just wanted to say I think your car looks amazing, I just wish I was ready for another car, one day in the near future I hope I find one like yours, I hope it finds a good home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 07:36 am:

Tony is a great guy. I visited him to look at his Whites, and you will not find a better more helpful gentleman anywhere. Good luck with the sale of this beautiful T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 10:36 am:

I hope Warren see' this beautiful roadster. I wish I had the room and the money.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration