1928 Chevy hot air heater exhaust manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1928 Chevy hot air heater exhaust manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

Looks good,no visable cracks,breaks or repairs,has part of the air jacket,will need completing and piping to the firewall. For those with the Chevy head conversion and wanting heat on those cold day tours. $135 shipping included. Someday I'll get posting pictures figured out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Oops,didn't think the first one took so I put it in again. Wasn't my intention to over advertise and if I knew how to pull one ad I would.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:33 am:

$125 shipping included

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration