FS "23 Roadster Turtle Deck.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS "23 Roadster Turtle Deck.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 02:41 am:

I have a really nice '23 turtle deck that appears to be in excellent shape. It is painted, but I can't find any dents or rust from the inside. It appears to have a lot of original paint inside. The only problem is it needs a bit of welding repair to the flange where it bolts down. Some of it has been broken off, easy repair. Pick up here or I have transportation available to NE IN. in early May. Price is $250.00. It needs to go to a good home. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

Pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 04:33 am:

Sorry, I've been away from the 'puter for awhile. I can text you some pictures, that's the only way I have. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

Dave you can text some pictures to me at 360 770 4955

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 05:04 am:

Charles, pictures sent.Thanks for asking. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

I am at Daves house now. Will be headed back to Indiana Sunday. Can transport to Indiana.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Thanks for posting those John! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

Dallas, maybe it's a good thing I didn't get any takers yet. I don't think you would have any room to load it after we were done! :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Bump Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

David :
sent a PM ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Dave you are right. Trent is going to take my 51 chev pickup. Makes more room fot T stuff. I could have strapped that turtle deck on top of my truck with the TT frame. Sure got the looks and finger pointing with headlights and fender still there. People having their photo taken with the 18 and 8in1 bed at our fuel stops.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 05:38 am:

Dallas, I'm so glad that you "finally" let Trent have that Chevy!!! Good on you!!! After all, he deserves it after all of the work he did with us!!! :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 05:40 am:

Gene, PM sent. Thanks. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 05:34 am:

Gene, sent you a couple more PMs. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

David:
let me know if you go on your trip this summer ...we can meet on the road ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration