Bosch 3 gear drive WTT 4 cross drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch 3 gear drive WTT 4 cross drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 05:37 pm:

Hi want see if anyone was interested to trade a bosch 3 gear side drive mag setup for a cross drive mag setup like MATCO or other
Even a fordson drive be considered

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Bob: Hi From Iowa! I just saw your add needing a xdrive mag. I have a good Fordson Xdrive that I was saving for a speedster project, but have used another ign systwm. I would trade for the side drive, because I have an early block that I could use it on. Do you have a mag to go with it as I suppose you know that they take a diff rotation? I have a Wico mag on the drive that I have not had checked out, but I'm told that they are no problem! Let me know - I could get you some pictures on Sunday if you would like to see what I have! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

John sent pm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration