For trade Jno Brown 60 driver side lamp for same model passenger side lamp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For trade Jno Brown 60 driver side lamp for same model passenger side lamp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Slowly working on my touring and I'm looking for a passenger side model 60. I have some extra drivers sides that I'd like to swap one for one if possible. Perhaps buy a passenger side if it comes down to it. I do have other lamps if you're looking for something else. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

John, if you have an extra driver's side, I believe you can turn it into a passenger's side by unsoldering the panels and reversing them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration