WTB Inside door handle for 22 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Inside door handle for 22 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Galen West - Halfway OR on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 02:07 pm:

I am replacing the door upholstery in my coupe after redoing both doors this winter. I can not locate one of the inside handles. I have tore up my shop apart looking for it. Who knows. I was especially careful putting all the parts and pieces up so this very thing would not happen! Thanks for any help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

You know of course as soon as you get a replacement you will find the lost one. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Galen West - Halfway OR on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

Mark, You can bet on it!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration