Any one interested, not mine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Any one interested, not mine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 03:24 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-1910-thur-1928-6-Rivet-Rear-Axel-Housings-M T-878-/182541885132?hash=item2a80581ecc:g:2FoAAOSwWWxY~N-6&vxp=mtr
not mine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

I'll take two at that cheap price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

Ha! He stole his "part number" (that's really just an inventory number) from Freimiller's eBay listing for a six-rivet. Found his inspiration for pricing there, too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-1910-6-Rivet-Rear-Axel-Housings-MT-878-/401 310333219?hash=item5d6ff5b923:g:zK0AAOSwHHFY9i0O&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

Wow - what a find! First time I've seen one with the square head bolt inspection cover come up for auction ;) I wonder if he's got any hen's teeth?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

he must have used the sell one like it and changed the photos and personal info.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration