FS 1911-12 brass Stewart speedometer cable

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1911-12 brass Stewart speedometer cable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

49 inch brass cable. One end is original, the other is repo. The cable housing has some wear spots. 250.00 plus 15.00 postage. kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

hi kim
tried to pm you. let me know whether or not received

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

Stuart, It's been sold, I sent you an email early this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:26 am:

thanks kim

i'm still looking for 48" min lgth of original cable housing with no brakes. do not need ends or chain.

thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration