FOR SALE; RARE LATE 25 TRANSMISSION BRAKE DRUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; RARE LATE 25 TRANSMISSION BRAKE DRUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 02:07 am:

25 Brake Drum: $190.00, This type of brake drum is very rare and was installed only in very late 25. It has the same lug shoes as a 26 or 27. Please see photos for details. Lug shoes appear to be in good condition with very little disc wear. If you plan on a lot of high mileage you will be glad you have a drum with brake drum lug shoes. Of all the transmissions that I build for guys I have only seen two of these. Please include $25.00 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 02:08 am:

25 Brake Drum;

running surface

lugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 08:12 am:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Don't these take a special driven plate too? Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:57 am:

Dan Hatch: I am not sure about the clutch plate, I have meaning to check this one. I have one just like it stashed away for a complete trani. I think I did check that one time and it still took the earlyier plate. I check this morning and let you know. I have another puzzle. A reverse drum that does not have the curve and has never had one. I bought a set of drums and when I got them home and was looking at them I realized that the reverse drum did not have the curve. I will post a picture of it in the Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 10:02 am:

Dan: I should have said the reverse drum does not have the curb. ITS SMOOTH ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE RUNNING SURFACE.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 03:43 am:

The Late 25 brake drum has been spoken for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration