1926 Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Eimerman on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

I have a 1926 Model T Roadster that was rebuilt and operational in the late 1990's until 2008. Arkansas hills and my rather ample size took a toll on the transmission. Car has sat idle garaged in AR until 2011 and then moved to Indianapolis Indiana in 2011 where it remains idle. Insufficient time, bad back, hips and knees prevent me from getting this car operational. This is not a show car but a car to drive, share with family and public. I am looking for a shop/individual to get this T back to running condition. I will either trailer the car, or have it delivered for this work. Recommendation please -- Contact me at rayeimerman@gmail.com.

1926 Roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

I'd take it to Ron's Machine Shop down by Cincinnati, OH. Might not get it done fast, but it will be done right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Ray I agree with the other Kevin. I visited Rons shop last year and left thinking exactly the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

Nice look in roadster

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:16 am:

P&H engineering in Jamestown can also do excellent work

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration