1926 model t wire wheel chassis with title

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 model t wire wheel chassis with title
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

1926 model t chassis with wire wheels. Title matches vin on frame. This was someone's start at restoration and abandonment. Rearend and front end were rebuilt but I think engine was just an engine they thought was ok. The engine is earlier than 26.. when I purchased it I was given a file of receipts they had spent on rear ended and front end but I have misplace it. I have never attempted to run and no guarantees. Assume the worst and you won't be disappointed. $2000.00 with title in my name. I will post pictures if I can. If not email me for pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

1926 chassis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 09:35 am:

Looks like a great start to a speedster at a reasonable price considering the wheels alone let alone titled - too bad it's on the wrong coast...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

Sold. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Great buy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration