1913 Model T Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 Model T Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

Hi Folks,

I sincerely apologize for any hotheadedness you had to endure.
I read the posts'. I now have a phone. It's really a bummer being laid off.
Anyway, I see John has kept you updated. I wanted to add another photo.
I know the car is not perfect, or pristine anymore like a lot of your cars are.
But I wanted to let you know that it's not junk either.

Thanks1913 Model T Touring #1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

That is a very nice car and I wish you all the best with your sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

Thank You Dennis.
And Thank You John. The top photo is with the seats cleaned. I found that to be a chore.
Tomorrows' cleaning will be seat bottoms, axles, and wheels. I just want everyone to know that I turned them down to view the car because it was in an unprotected area.
The car is now at my residence.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Much better appearance Jim. I do believe that your added "elbow grease" will reward you with a sale more to your expectations.

Good Luck !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

Jim
You keep monkeying around with it and you will catch the disease and decide to keep the car. You will know when we see the brass polished...that is the advanced stage of T-itis.
Good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

Thanks to all.
I can't keep it, I'm only half owner.
I just simply can't afford to buy the other half.
It's not a bad idea though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 01:21 am:

Beautiful car Jim! best of luck on your sell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 01:21 am:

Beautiful car Jim! best of luck on your sell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 02:14 am:

I sincerely wish I wasn't broke myself. It would be a car I would be very interested in. My own dire straits make purchasing anything right now basically impossible.
Good luck with the sale! A decent cleanup helps a lot, and costs so little.
And better luck to you and yours in the future. Hopefully, things get better for you, and you might just find your way back to this wonderful hobby. There really are a lot of good people here (and a few bad apples?).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 06:43 am:

Beautiful car Jim, I wish I had the extra funds to purchase it myself. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you go to get it running. More than likely the fuel system and carburetor will need some attention.,,,,,,,,,,now if I can just pick the correct powerball numbers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Jim, I'm new to T's but have been around old cars for 40+ years and one truth about selling them is that a car that can be demonstrated to be running will always bring more $$...sometimes significantly.

So...if you can't figure out the old girl on your own, you might try to find a local Model T'er who could help you get it going. Based on what you've said about the car, it probably wouldn't take much.

Sorry about your laid-off status. Been there myself in the past and it's not happy. But, that makes my previous point all the more poignant. A couple thousand more dollars, for just a couple hours work (getting it fired up) would probably help you a lot.

Best wishes as you sell your dad's old pal.

(Message edited by rustyfords on April 26, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Thank You Guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:29 pm:

Much better Jim, you've their attention now my friend...!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Thank You Steve.
Finished the cleaning today. I haven't taken photos yet because we are having pretty good winds here and I don't want tree pollen all over it. I will post more photos tomorrow. And start bringing fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

I have to admit, I never dreamed it would take me 3 days to clean a car!!!!

Interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

It might help if you mention a price, ya think ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

I couldn't help myself. I had to show you.
Not what her former glory was, but a site better than the first postings pictures.

I will mention a price when I get the fenders back on.1913 Model T Touring #11913 Model T Touring #21913 Model T Touring #31913 Model T Touring #41913 Model T Touring #5\jpeg_alreadyuploaded

(Message edited by JimSchenkSr1962 on April 26, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

I like it. Good looking car. Eager to see it with fenders on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

1913 Model T Touring #6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Looking good! Good luck with sale!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Tipton on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 10:49 am:

It keeps getting better with each photo posted!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Thank You Brian and David.
I have a question I need an answer to from someone.
My Dad had some type of Horse Hair mat on the rear floorboard.
Is this Original to the car?
I still have it, but it is not in very good shape.
Thank You.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wightman on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Yes... Rubber in front... Cocoa mat in rear!! Put it back in as it is correct..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 11:21 am:

Jim,

The original mat on the rear was a course looking coco mat that might look like horse hair. It was pretty thick, possibly 2 inches and fit in the space over the rear floor boards. Hope this helps.

Evan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

Okay Fellas'
Thank You.
Yes, that is what I have. About 2 inches thick.
I'm having problems with the fenders.
Instead of damaging them, I may just send them loose. I'm starting to think that 40 some years of laying around has tweaked them.
I wish my Dad would have just paid Herndon to put them back on when the paint was dried.
The Front fenders match back at the running boards
on the frame, but up front they are 8 inches above the frame while sitting on the front mount. I've worked with steel all my life being a Welder/Fabricator and I just don't think they are tweaked that much. I remember the car having fenders, and the guy that repainted them would have had no reason to switch them, as he had I believe a '23 Roadster???? On the rear fender, the running board looks level, the holes match, the rear mount lines up, but at the front of the fender, the contours don't match the car. I'm going to Youtube. Any advise would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

Jim
Hang them on the car and post some pictures. We'll get it figured out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

Okay, Will do.
Thank You.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

Jim,

What a transformation! It's actually a pretty decent car! Good job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

How about some engine compartment pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Thank You Jerry.
I think maybe now you guys can understand my frustrations. But, it didn't help sitting where it was, and being able to take only crappy pictures of it. I could see, but you guys couldn't. MY fault.The process should never have began the way that it did.Now I've made some of you guys mad, which never should have happened.

Anyway, here are more photos. The fenders do fit. The Drivers side front is a perfect match. The passenger front has been tweaked. The rear looks to me like the running board needs to come out a little.1913 Model T Touring #121913 Model T Touring #121913 Model T Touring #12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:27 pm:

1913 Model T Touring #12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

There should be wood blocks between the running board and fenders:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/4822E.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

1913 Model T Touring #121913 Model T Touring #12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

1913 Model T Touring #121913 Model T Touring #12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

Hi Erik,
Yes, Thank You.
I have two of them. Now I have to go in search of.
I have 2 bolts. Need to find those also.
I'm beginning to think that my Dad didn't remove these as he didn't do things this way.
He would put everything in a can with a lid on it.
The one block was just laying on the floor.
It's a wonder the groundhog doesn't own it now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey (The Woodlands TX) on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Wow - indeed a nice transformation! Your dad would be proud Jim! I will bet with the fluids refreshed she would crank right up - what fun. Thanks for sharing your efforts. I am sure no one is mad - just did not understand the full situation. Engine number is hard to read - 337640 maybe? - Sept 1913... Wish I had room and was closer! This is a nice vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

Well, nice to see we are all playing nice here. So, let's cut to the chase. is anyone seeing $15k so far?

I agree with all, it's a neat looking car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

She's really shaping up Jim. Good job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey (The Woodlands TX) on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Ha Dave - he is just an hour away from you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

1913 Model T Touring #12 Fenders are on!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Wow! That looks great. Well done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

Thank You Ron.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

1913 Model T Touring #12 From This1913 Model T Touring #12 To This.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

PRICE

$18,000.00

Car may eventually be cross posted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Pete, yes he is unfortunately my bank account won't allow it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 08:09 am:

Congratulations Jim, you have made a butterfly out of a caterpillar. IMHO, get it running and driving and list it on eBay ASAP. You should realize your price. It,seems a great looking, very marketable car. Attaboy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Thank You William.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:11 am:

I would try advertising it on the Horseless Carriage Club of America website www.hcca.org or Prewar Car www.prewarcar.com
You'll find a buyer there. If you go to the Horseless Carriage For Sale section, you'll see that every Model T there has a "SOLD" sign on it. It really is the place to sell brass cars.
You did a great job with the car and it will find an appreciative owner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:21 am:

Great looking '13! Wish I had the moolah.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

Thank You Ron.
I posted it on hcca.
Thanks Again for the info.
And Thank You James.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

I thought $18,000.00 to be a Fair Price after I saw that T's SOLD for $35,000.00 on hcca.org I guess I was Wrong. All the comments made because I put no price on it, trying to consider offers, and I do finally give a price, and I get no offers at all.
Not even one trying to beat me down. Come on Guys'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

Jim
You listed on HCCA as firm which to me means no offers?
No intake and carb tells them that it doesn't run.
The intake and carb are pricy when you can find them.
You might want to put a link to this message for more pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

Hi John,
It is advertised as not running. And hasn't for 40 years. The intake and carb are there, Somewhere. Intake and carb on ebay for $500. Okay, I understand, New Paint to be $3500, New Tires $250 each, Windshield Glass 1000? I don't know. Me finding the Intake and Carb, getting it in running order again,and then what? List it at $28,000.00 on their site?
Wouldn't the better deal be to buy it now?? I certainly would think so.
I've explained every detail about the car that I am aware of. And I'm Not trying to be smart, BUT, I've already done more to the car than intended. I was hoping the New Owner would do some. At the present rate, I may as well put ALL the money into it and keep it. People buy Non Running cars everyday.
I've not tried to hide anything from anyone.
And remember, the money gets split two ways, so I need to get what I can get.
I realize this means squat to the Buyers Perspective, BUT, I'm looking from the Sellers Perspective.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

Jim...one thing you've got to remember, that even for as nice as your car looks now that it's cleaned up, it STILL needs plenty of cash infusion into it. Needs a paint job, regardless of the fact that it should be blue, not red; and while certainly optional, if it were to fetch even $18K, things need to be corrected to the year of the car; the radiator looks "iffy"; odds are it will need all 4 tires & tubes, and quite possibly re-spoking also; too many unknowns concerning whether any of the mechanicals will need attention, let alone rebuilding. The cars that sold for $35K (& I haven't seen any for a while) are museum quality cars needing nothing but maybe a dust cloth. And often they sit for a while before being sold. I'm sure you saw the neat little '13 Roadster which also has a little "bitsa" in it, at a firm $20K that needs nothing done to it. I think it's going into its 3rd week on the circuit, maybe longer. Plus you just need to be patient. A buyer is out there. These things run in spurts. Right now you're just in low tide. Don't worry, your ship will come in before the dock rots!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Neat old car. She will sell. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Jim,

You have no money in this.

You are unemployed - right ?

You posted another thread about this car which ended badly - you are taking this one back in the same direction.

LISTEN to what guys are saying to you here.

This is where you will find a Buyer for a Model T that has not ran in 40 years ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

Put it on EBay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

I do agree with Tim. I really want a 1913 Touring, but I can only put into the car what I think it is worth today.

I've done several restorations recently and know how much paint costs (VERY expensive anymore), tires would be $1000, an engine rebuild is about $5000 or you need to budget that because you will find things unexpected. Radiator is $1300 at least because if you are going to tour you need a good clean radiator. If wheels to be respoked they are expensive, and THEN you've got to paint them. I did that to a 1912 a few years ago and my checkbook still hurts. And then there's missing parts which may or may not be hard to find.

The bottom line is, if a seller has time and patience, he can keep advertising until prices rise or he finds that certain someone for whom money is not a big concern and you have exactly the car he wants. It's certainly possible. You can ask whatever price you need to get, but if you need to sell in short order, the market is what sets the price ---- it's worth what that someone will pay. That's why auctions usually set the market value. Jim could put the car on eBay with a high reserve and just see how high the bidding goes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Bowers on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Hey Jim,

I got laid off about 2 years ago, it gets better!

That being said I am new to Ts but have restored 4 Model A fords, and a bunch of other makes. The car looks great, but once someone gets into it they will either have to choose a place to stop, or do a nut and bolt on it.

If you could find the intake and the carb that would be awesome. I think the 13 had a one year only Holley "S" carb. Big bucks.

Paint and body (including stripping the car and chassis blasting / paint) can easily run 15-25K. I know that sounds high, but paint and body work has sky rocketed in the past 10 years. Engine, Trans, Driveline will run about 8K.

I would say if someone took it to a restoration shop they could easily have 35-50 in it, if they did most of the work themselves I would be much cheaper.

Not going to say what it is worth. Frankly the early cars are hard to price, but right now the market seems soft.

Keep your spirits up, and I wish you all the best!

-Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

First Off, I mean NO ILL REFUTE towards anyone here.
Yes, I allowed my Hot Headedness get the best of me in the last thread. I apologized for that, and Still Apologize for that. It's not on ebay because I don't have a Sellers Account. I've tried that, it does not work for me.And I am listening to you guys. I realize it should be running to command top dollar. That was one of the things I was hoping to leave up to the new owner. I'm quite sure the radiator is still good. I was under the impression you could get this car in any color. My understanding is AFTER 1913 all cars were black. I am not a Model T collector. I have no way of knowing what should or shouldn't be. Why it's Red and Black instead of Blue, I have no idea. My Dad would have known this. Carl Herndon would have known this, and Rick Horning would know this, but not me. In my Original Thread I stated, "This is way out of my league," I wasn't kidding. It just so happens I've worked on enough cars to realize that when I found two of the wooden blocks for the fenders I had enough sense to tell myself that they might go on the car. So I put them in a bucket with the other loose items. When I got ready to put the fenders on, lo and behold, there was one of the blocks stuck under the running board. So then I knew. But, I didn't know this when I gathered them up. To me, they had purpose, I just didn't know what it was. Just understand fellas that this is really frustrating for me. I've had someone make an offer to get someone local to come and get it running. Maybe I should take up the offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Yes, Jim...take him up on the offer.
There are any number of folks in the T hobby that help others just for the pleasure of helping and getting another "old girl" on the road again.

Good Luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

I suggest taking the car to the Model T Museum Homecoming in Richmond, IN, early June.

You will get exposure to the people who would want the car, and have the means.

Same thing for the Car Corral at Hershey in early October.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Hey Jim...just to help you out re the color of the car, as taken from the encyclopedia. Tons of info are in this link on the right side of the home page. Hope this helps a bit, at least. Keep plugging...you'll sell her, but as I said, it sometimes takes patience. There's an original '10 that's been on the market for almost 4 years now, so that's how it sometimes goes. Just sayin'.

COLORS: Initially all cars were painted a very dark blue, with either blue or black fenders. Black became the standard color early in the year. Delivery cars phased out and could be ordered in several colors. Delivery Car production ended before calendar 1913.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:25 am:

Side note: shoulda mentioned that only Delivery Cars could be ordered in several colors, not tourings & roadsters...it's mentioned in the "colors" section.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:37 am:

A non T person will probably expect more than a guy who has been around T's for awhile. I've bought two different T's in the past that didn't run. It makes no difference to me. I would love a project like yours if I didn't have so many cars already. Keep on trying. There is someone out there that wants that car. As for the paint job. Back in the '50s and '60 a lot of guys painted their '13s red for some reason, but it isn't correct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:27 am:

Thank You fellas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Jim- Your Model T is a nice car and it will sell. These things take time. Be patient and/or try adding "or best offer" to your HCCA and see what happens. Brass Model Ts are always desirable, but, like everything else that is not essential to everyday living, it will take some time to find the right person. I have listed cars for sale that have sold within a day and other cars that took several months. You just never know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Schenk Sr. on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Thank You Ron,
That's a Good Idea.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration