1907-1910 horn, complete

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1907-1910 horn, complete
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

This horn is complete with the hose, the door, and the mounting brackets. It's almost perfect except for a few micro cracks in the door, and possibly one in the bell. They would probably be invisible when the horn is polished. These are usually fixed by silver soldering the inside and polishing the horn. These rarely come about in this nice of condition, or this complete of shape. The hose is in nice shape. I don't know what make this is, this one is unmarked as many others I've seen.

$500
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Top. Nice piece

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 03:18 am:

$475

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

$450

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

Sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 02:07 pm:

Daniel, I sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration