Tutorial on how to upload pictures....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tutorial on how to upload pictures....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

does anyone have instructions for uploading photos...very frustrated at this point...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/315685.html
and
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/516552.html?1423409262
the pictures have to be "resized" to upload..

Really, not any more difficult than trying to start a T with the gas turned off! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

For myself its simple on a windows OS. There is typically a key on your keyboard labled "prt sc" when you press this it takes a picture of your screen. Open up the program paint (usually part of windows standard programs) go to "edit" on pain and scroll down to paste or use "ctrl v" for the same result. Move and crop off whats not needed then save as a new file. Provided you save as a .jpg you are almost guaranteed a large photo that is well under the max allowed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

just use an old flip phone click, click, done. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Thanks everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jesse L. Ashcraft on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 09:18 am:

While it's handy knowing how to re-size pictures you've already taken, there is a feature on my digital phone (and I imagine they're all the same) under "Image Quality" I select "VGA" mode. Then the pictures I take are already formatted specifically for posting here or Emails.

Important safety tip - I you want really nice quality, high resolution photo to reproduce for a wall hanging later, don't forget to change the setting back to "Normal".

(Message edited by jesselashcraft on April 27, 2017)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration