Require RHD hogshead and steering components

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Require RHD hogshead and steering components
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

I'm in need of RHD hogshead , steering parts etc to convert a 'T to Right Hand Drive

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

John, it would help if you indicated what year of car you want to build.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Pictured one is aluminium, somewhat rarer than an iron one in RHD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

One like this, it took me a while to find this one . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 10:10 pm:

I am building a '22 Speedster and using a 22 engine but at the starting point and have frame and engine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 12:56 am:

Are the aluminium ones worth more?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 02:38 am:

Kevin, usually Veteran T stuff is worth more, Canadian T's swapped to cast iron early 1916.
John in wanting to use one for a 22 speedster, will only have the 'arm strong' starter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 02:55 am:

I have 2 here, getting one to the US may be an issue, but I do know of an aluminium one I might be able to buy but not sure what this one is worth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 12:27 am:

I have a RHD steel hogs head here on the west coast near Seattle.

brasscarguy@goodle.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By chris lawrence on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 04:04 am:

Hi John, I have bottom steering bracket for rhd. Spark and throttle levers need altering , short and long. As throttle is on left, spark on right. Track and steering rods need to be reversed. I have two rhd aluminum hogs heads here, but brass car guy has a steel one which would be better depending on what you want, we have plenty of steel ones here and in oz. Throttle lever on carb is a different angle as well for rhd, I have plenty of those, as throttle rod curves around behind intake manifold, not through block as LHD. Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 07:55 am:

Brass car guy - sent you an email - Thxs
Chris - are you able to message me with your prices? I am interested in both your parts.

Many thanks
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:23 am:

Bump - still looking if anyone can help !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brass TT on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:29 am:

Does that mean you could not arrange anything or just not like the prices ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 07:30 am:

Hello - no sir I cannot locate a RHD hogshead yet, though still need one to continue the build up of the 22T

Any help is really appreciated

Thanks
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

Found a nice RHD hogshead -
Thxs

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration