1924 Highly Accessorized Touring F/S

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1924 Highly Accessorized Touring F/S
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

1924 Touring Car. Starts/runs/drives very nice like a Model T should. 1950's restoration (see period picture) that has held up very well. Very nice interior, nice paint. LOTS of accessories, several of which I have never seen in 40 years in the Model T hobby: stone guard, running board spotlight, hideaway rear windshield. Those are Hayes demountable wire wheels. You will not see another Model T like this! There are over 30 different accessories! I have many more pictures. $16,000.00...pm or scampout@comcast.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Oops, here is the 1959 picture of the man who restored this car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

Would like to purchase that running board search light if you should decide to part with it. Very nice looking car Jeff, good luck with your sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Not inclined to part anything out...looks like it would be easy to make one if you want to have one on your car...pretty simple.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Gee Whiz Jeff ....

You mean you are not going to part out your Model T ?

Didn't think so - very nice indeed ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Jeff, I'm trying to get Freighter Jim to do a Minnesota pick-up for me (to Virginia). Let him know if your buyer needs transport. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:19 am:

Will do!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Beautiful T. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

John,

Thanks for your patience & your post.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

I am on my way now to Texas from Ohio.

Freighter Jim

(Message edited by enclosed_ford_transport on April 29, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Oops....Sale fell through so back on the market. Price reduced to $15,000.00 and I will help with delivery. This is a one of a kind looking Model T....you will not see another one like it on the road. It runs/drives like a champ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

BTTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration