Top studs to hold top when down

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Top studs to hold top when down
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

I don't think these are model T, but someone can Identify and use. The mounting stud is 5/8" diameter and the threaded area is 7/16"-14NC. The stud to hold the top saddle is 1/2" diameter by about 6 and 1/2" long. $10.00 plus postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

Those are 1925 pick up bed fender irons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

I'll take them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

They are NOT '25 pickup fender irons. I think these fit a Model T sedan, but I don't know the year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Thomas I guess I won't take them. I sent you an Pm but never heard back from you. Thanks anyway. Let me know. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

Can these be the ones that a 1925 touring would need? Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration