Hassler parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hassler parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

Misc Hassler parts. $30.00 for all plus postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Thomas, PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

Can anyone use these hassler springs and mounting pads. The pads are for the rear spring. I will reduce the price to $20.00 plus postage. Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Thomas, I'll take these. PM on its way. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

Thanks Dave: I sent a E-mail to you directly with information about cost and postage
Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration