FOR SALE; HUBS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; HUBS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 05:31 am:

HUBS; $15.00, Just in, front and rear hubs (no early ones). Some still with bearings. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 05:32 am:

Hubs:

hubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 06:43 am:

Some hubs have been promised but some still remain. These are good hubs with good threads

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 07:00 am:

Note: I have many more hubs than is in the picture. Order a front and a back so you will have extras in case you ever need them. I try to keep back the majority of parts so when working on some ones car or my own I can walk over to one of the shelves and pick up the part. I hate being in the middle of a job and find I am missing just one part. Right now I am working on the gas line in my 16. I have tried ever where I can think of to find the old time in line shut off that I used to get at a very old time hardware store. So far I am drawing a blank. I wish now I had bought a handful of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 07:40 am:

Dave...if you should find one of those in-line shut-offs, would you please buy TWO and send me one? PM me if you do! Need one also. Seem like they're unobtanium!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 09:30 am:

Dave,

Call Dave at Chaffin's Garage, I believe they have brass shut off valves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 09:58 am:

Mark all the bras ones that I have tried soon get so sqiff to turn that I have to use pliers and pliers are very difficult in the limited space. Every one I talk to agrees and says they have the same problem. By the way I only see pet cocks in the catalog, I am looking for inline shut offs. Believe it or not. the hardward store that I used to get my shut offs from was started in 1889.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration