FOR SALE; FANS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; FANS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 05:50 am:

Fans; $10.00 Ea. Will include pulley. Please include $18.75 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-946

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 05:51 am:

Fans;

fans

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 01:20 am:

Fans any one???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Bailey on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 09:04 am:

hi interested in the early fan on the extreme right , can you post to Ireland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

Nicholas Bailey, I ship all over. I would ship to Ireland. Let me look at that fan and see what it looks like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

Nicholas Bailey, I ship all over. I would ship to Ireland. Let me look at that fan and see what it looks like. I will let you know today.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Bailey on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

hi Dave what news on the fan I inquired about .thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

That fan on the right has been already picked, Sorry its the only one I have other than one with a brass hub, some one has done a lot of welding on the hub. I am not sure I would recommend it.

picture

Saturday at Grand Pa's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 05:49 am:

Nicholas Baileyn: I was going through some of my other fans and find one just like the one in the picture. I will try and find time to send you a picture tomorrow. I would like $35.00 for it and if you want it I will box it up and find out what shipping will be. Let me know and I will put your name on it and hold for ten days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 05:54 am:

Nicholas, I forgot to say the hub looks very good with no wear. The bushings are good and will not need replacing. The blades are good and I could find no cracks and the rivets are tight. .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:45 am:

Just picked more fans, Email for needs

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration