WTB: Rear doors for '20 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Rear doors for '20 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Olsen on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

The wood in my doors was long overdue for replacement. I bought some new wood and it's great. But then I found chunks of Bondo camouflaging large rust holes. Is there someone that would part with some good door skins?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Doug, you might add what year and if it's 24/25 they may have used a different hinge and sames mounting holes are different.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Olsen on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Sorry. It's a 1920. While Ross Lilleker is working on the engine and transmission, I'm hoping to get the body spruced up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stearman on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Doug, I have a set from a 3-door touring, I believe 1920's. If I'm wrong on the year someone please correct me. If you are interested please private message me so we can talk off line.
Thank-you
Rick
doors
doors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Olsen on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

pm sent to Richard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Stearman on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

Doug I don't see the pm you sent me. Probably something I'm doing wrong or don't know where to look. Either way here is my personal email (r.a.stearman@hotmail.com), please try that to get a hold of me about the doors. .

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Olsen on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 09:57 am:

I found some doors that will work nicely. Thank you Richard and others who responded via pm.

Doug

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration