2 early blocks for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 2 early blocks for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Pulled 2 non starter short blocks out of one of my buildings today. Serial# 616605 and 624990. Now, these blocks look to be later non starter bocks that were put into the cars with those numbers. They have cranks, cams, valves, pistons and rods in them. Think they will turn over, have not tried. Bore looks to be less than .010 over. Do not see any cracks in the usual places. $500.00 each as is or $400.00 each bare block. I bring to Luray. PM me if you want more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Where are you located Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

zip is 35173. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration