New Forged Transmission Main Shafts for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New Forged Transmission Main Shafts for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

New Forged Transmission Main shafts #3331F. $180.00 each + shipping. These are the replacement One piece trans Shafts. Comes with a New clutch drum key. Shaft made to FORD Specs. PM me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:51 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Here are some pictures of the new transmission shafts for sale. These are STANDARD Model T Transmission Main shafts. Pm me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:33 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 03:48 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

I am stocking these too, along with the "Floating Transmission Shafts". PM me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration