Bronze Spring and Spring Perch Bushings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bronze Spring and Spring Perch Bushings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Does anyone sell the early bronze/brass spring and spring perch bushings, part number 3820? I am looking for a set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 03:56 pm:

Check Langs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

langs

langs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

Thanks Mark and Arnold, did not think to look there. It would be easy enough to drill the oil holes after they are inserted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 06:29 pm:

langs has steel bushings with hole

lang2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 06:36 pm:

tool for installing and removing bushings
tool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:36 am:

I've always bought my brass bushings from Chaffin. He's closer to home. Drill the hole after you get them in. He also carries the spindle arm bushings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Hello Larry, thanks for the suggestion. May I ask you what you use to drive out the ball bearing races on the front hubs? After putting penetrating oil, they still do not budge.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration