Wanted, thick copper head gasket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted, thick copper head gasket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

I'm going to put a Sherman high compression head on a stick T and I'd like to tone it down a little. If anyone has a thick solid copper head gasket I would be interested.
Daniel Kraft
831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

your best bet is to install two gaskets,what i did on my 348 high compression GM engine.to stop the spark knock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Ok I might just try that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration