Early coil box with lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Early coil box with lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

This coil box will need to have a rebuild. It should make a nice box after rebuild. The lid has some ruse out areas on the back. This ares doesn't show when installed on the box but it would not take to much to fill in this area when restoring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

You forgot the price, unless it's free, in which case, I'll take it!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

I would like to get $50.00 for this coil box. I will take an offer from anyone with interest. Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 04:57 pm:

The coil box with the lid have been reduced to $40.00 plus shipping.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration