1914 ford model t brass car touring - $17000 (Hazlet nj)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1914 ford model t brass car touring - $17000 (Hazlet nj)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey (The Woodlands TX) on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Stumbled on this... no relation...

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/6083051356.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Has a Warford? Rear end looks correct. If it has a 14 engine could be a real good deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:12 am:

Got all excited until I saw the purply-blue color!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Looks like a late '11-early '12 12 rivet rear end

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:47 am:

Thanks Jack! I've been straining my eyes trying to determine if it's NOT a correct rear end...sure looks like a clamshell to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:49 am:

Long as we're gettin' picky..;)...looks to also have '13 sidelights with the separate offset mounting brackets... 14s had an integral bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

Purple....maybe it is the lighting in the photo or my computer screen, but I certainly hope someone did not put a lot of money into purposefully painting that thing purple. They'd have to knock off another $5k just to make up for that color.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 02:57 pm:

I see, yes it has an earlier rear end. That's not a bad thing; maybe it has 11-12 block as well, or even an open valve :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

Very Nice Car

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration