Wanted - RHD brake lever and cross shaft

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - RHD brake lever and cross shaft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

In need of a RHD brake lever and cross shaft in very good condition and RHD brake quadrant, both for use on a 1922 T

Thanks
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

John, if you can't get what you want locally, I can help from here. Best if you get the quadrant from the vendors. They do RHD one.

Let me know.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 03:28 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

Heck I made one out of a left hand drive one. Wasn't that hard.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration