FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 06:32 am:

Holley NH; $59.00, Pressure tested float, New choke spring, both plates good and work well. Good Drain valve, not all chewed up by pliers like most of them. Your choice of Ujoint spray needle of straight needle. Please refer to carburetor as NUMBER 14 to be sure to get the one in the picture.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 06:38 am:

Carburetor #14;

carb. 14

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Davey Jules on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 07:31 am:

I'm interested. D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 07:32 am:

Dave, I will take it. Will mail cheque today. Please confirm that is okay?Cheers, JD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Owen on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 07:35 am:

Dave, I'll take the carb #14. I'll call you a bit later this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Joao De Sousa and Mitch Owen. I have a few other Holley NH Carbs and will post them as soon as I can find the time. Keep watching the classified section and should see some more carbs.

Carbs waiting to be assembled.

carbs to be assembled

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

Don't let the red paint worry you. Denver Model T Club put on a seminar awhile back and each persons carbs were marked so they could be returned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Dave, Thank you for the response. With my luck you can put carb #955 with my name on it. I'm not as quick as others on this form and I figure it will take at least that many for me to finally be successful! Lol....Cheers, JD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Joao De Sousa, I will put your name on the next carb I assemble. And let you know.
Thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

Joao: I am putting Carburetor number 12 back on the classifieds as for some reason payment was not received. If you want #12 I will put your name one it.
carb #12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Joao, Number 12 has a new choke spring, pressure tested float, good plates that move freely. Carb also has a very good center drain that has not been damaged by Einsteins and their D### pliers. Carb can be sent with either U-Joint or straight spray needle. Spray needle has a very good locking nut.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

Carb number 12 is $59.00 plus $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration