FOR SALE; MINT UNIVERSAL JOINT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; MINT UNIVERSAL JOINT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Universal Joint; $69.00, This one is like an NOS but probably been used. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:30 am:

U-Joint; PLEASE ASK ABOUT #12;

j-joint

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

Dave, I sent a check for the 4th main wrench and the Ujoint. I checked and it hasn't been cashed yet. Did you receive it? Thank you, MG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

MG, I will check with my wife she keeps all the books and is not here. We always get our mail in the late afternoon and I immediately box the part{s} and mail them out the next morning. As soon as the wife gets back I will let you know if we ever got your payment. I put your name on number 12 U-Joint on 4-5-17 almost a month ago and figured that you had changed your mind about buying the U-Joint. We doubled checked the wife's ledger and we have not received payment as of today, 5.1.17. I bought out another guy's collection of parts as he lost his storage. There was a mint U-Joint in the collection and as soon as I get every thing home I will put your name on it. In the meantime if we get your check. I will let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

Thank you Dave!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration