Quieting down a coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Quieting down a coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:47 pm:

Hi Guys: I'm constantly trying to minimize noises and rattles in my '25 Coupe and was wondering if the muffler wrap kit installed over the stock tin muffler would reduce some exhaust noise. People that ride in the car say it's fairly quiet (for a T), but I'm still trying to make it better. Thanks : Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 05:09 am:

Itried the stainless one that LANGS SELLS WITH THE TAIL PIPE it made it real quiet mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration