Re spoking wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Re spoking wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent Pellegrini on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 12:00 am:

Does anyone know of a good place to get wheels re spoked, would like to find somewhere in western Canada, but if I can't I will be shipping them to the US. Thanks for any tips

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 01:03 am:

Brent, I had new spokes made and installed in my newly painted hubs and wheels by a Dale Anderson in Prince Albert - Phone Three, Oh, Six, 763-4049.
He'll likely be at the Red Deer Swap meet this coming weekend. (5th and 6th) Suggest it would be worth the trip to see him.PM me if you want more info. Always like to chat with fellow Model T'ers in Alberta!

Ross
President Foothills Model T Ford Club, Calgary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel E. Snell on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 07:07 am:

Steve Johnson in Ardmore, Oklahoma does a fantastic job. I have had 12 wheels done by him over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Noah Stutzman
Stutzman's Wheel Service
33656 C.R. 12
Baltic Ohio
330-897-1391

You'll most likely get his voice mail, but he usually returns calls within 24 hrs. Great wheel guy, reasonable price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

Brent- I would indeed consider getting Dale to do your wheels as he has been doing them for 30 plus years now? He is well regarded. However, he may not be doing them for more than a year or two more , based on my conversation of last year with him.( been there- done that - got the T-shirt kind of thing )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent Pellegrini on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 06:19 am:

Thanks everyone for the help, I'm going to see Dale in Red Deer Saturday, I'm am going to get him to do them, as he sounds great, and he is the closest. I will save all the other numbers as one day I hope to own a brass era T, I'm finding out owning a T is very addictive

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration