WTB Front part of 2-piece torque tube.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Front part of 2-piece torque tube.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 12:03 am:

I am looking for the forging that goes on the front of the torque tube. I do not need the full tube so a damaged or cut down one might suit ? I already have access to the front of the ball but if one came with it, I would take that too.
I'm overseas so you have to be prepared to post.
Picture shows which part I needfront

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 12:44 am:

Ivan, If you find two I'll take one also.

Is there enough demand to cast these I wonder?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 01:31 am:

You mean like this part from Lang's catalog?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 02:29 am:

There was a set on eBay within the past week, I don't know if it sold or is still listed and don't have time to check right now, but you can search.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 11:19 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-1910-1913-Two-Piece-Drive-Shaft-MT-877-/401 310331267?hash=item5d6ff5b183:g:nkcAAOSw5UZY9iwr&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

This is the one I saw; hopefully one of you got it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-TWO-PIECE-DRIVE-SHAFT-END-/222484966261?has h=item33cd232b75%3Ag%3AC4kAAOSwTuJYtaSX&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=xT5rr03zKxxAvAXqtDxH bHx2oOk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

the ball is also available at Langs in the 2014 cat. part 2577 149.95 each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

I note that they have a "core charge" on the ball so presume these are remanufactured / welded into new castings to form the front ball ?

Will these new parts fit to my orig tapered tube ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration