Wanted : 1924 Roadster body "T" strip.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted : 1924 Roadster body "T" strip.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 08:05 am:

I need at least 1 of the 18" X 3/4" X 3/4" cast metal "T" strips that bolt between the side and back body panels of a 1924 Runabout Roadster.
Must be in good condition.

Please call Donn Staples at 812-449-5255

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:50 am:

;Donn, Do you have any pictures? I think I may have what you need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 06:54 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 07:29 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 07:59 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

do you need left or right???. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

donn! use my real e-mail pms dont work for me. hornsrus@pixius.com then i will send pics. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:06 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 08:07 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

these are not avable now i will use them on the body for chickasha. charley trimtrim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration