For sale 1912 top sockets touring car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1912 top sockets touring car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

for sale a set of top sockets for a 1912 touring car. email me on andrewtherock@live.ie 550 dollars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:17 am:

Hi just wanted to let everyone know that it's Andrew that is selling these top sockets, I just posted the picture for him. Please send him your questions. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:47 am:

Am I missing something? Looking at Chaffins these are listed new at 549.95. Are the reproductions or what he has not as good as originals or is there something special about these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 11:35 am:

They appear to be original

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

i have never seen any 11-12 s with that kind of rests. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:39 am:

John Tannehill, sent you a PM please respond

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration