WTB '13 -12 rivet rear axle housing - driver side

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB '13 -12 rivet rear axle housing - driver side
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

Wanted: a decent driver side rear axle housing half. 12 rivet in good condition for 1913 touring.
I'm located in California Central Coast area.

Please PM

John Semprez

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 05:09 am:

At least that should be the easy one to find and get. And usually cheaper besides. It is the right (passenger) side that is needed to connect to a Ruckstell that the HCCA guys all love and want for their brass Ts. I don't have anything good, and could use a couple myself. So, Good luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 06:02 am:

John do you or somebody you know ever get to Colorado, I have some 13/14 housings

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 11:04 am:

Wayne, we need a FEDEX drone to go get all that good stuff Dave H. has!

Dave, I used to get to Longmont often, but that was then and this is now...don't you know a kid who will pack and ship for a few $$?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

is any 12 rivet correct for a 13? IS there more than one style of 12 rivet? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

12 rivet diff with a cast center is correct for late 12 early 13 I'm not sure when the next change comes.12 rivet clam shell diff is pressed steel.1912 and earlier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

12 rivet clam not pressed , cast but not like 1913. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:30 am:

I have some 13/14 housings John. I'm in southern Oregon if that works.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration