For Sale New Starter Field Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale New Starter Field Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

New Starter Field coils. NOT REWRAPPED Brand new.
$59.00 each + shipping. PM me for more info. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:34 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

I was confused. Sorry

(Message edited by Tony_bowker on May 05, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 03:56 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Lowe on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

I"ll take one field coil. I"ll pm later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

I have more than just these 2. I am now stocking them. Just PM me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 04:45 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Dan;
While I do not need one, you might consider doing a few for 12 volts to.
MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Mark: I do not wind these. These are done by a company by the name of Wilson. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 04:35 am:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration