For Sale New Starter Field Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale New Starter Field Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

New Starter Field coils. NOT REWRAPPED Brand new.
$59.00 each + shipping. PM me for more info. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:34 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

I was confused. Sorry

(Message edited by Tony_bowker on May 05, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 03:56 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Lowe on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

I"ll take one field coil. I"ll pm later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

I have more than just these 2. I am now stocking them. Just PM me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 04:45 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Dan;
While I do not need one, you might consider doing a few for 12 volts to.
MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Mark: I do not wind these. These are done by a company by the name of Wilson. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 04:35 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 06:39 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:37 am:

Put one on top of my wood splitter and bring them to Chickasaw and Iíll take one. That includes the wood splitter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 10:45 am:

Dan, sent a PM
Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 06:12 am:

One coils sold, I have more. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

Still have more coils. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Mr Hatch, I sent you a PM. I would like to purchase one also. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

Wilson is good stuff. Not sure about other stores but I work a an independently owned NAPA store and we get heavy duty starters and alternators fro Wilson. They are super reliable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 08:44 pm:

Keith: Reply sent, is if it is in your email. thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

Btt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Friday, March 02, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

No, didn't receive it. Payment went out yesterday. Thank you once again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 05:24 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 09, 2018 - 03:22 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, March 12, 2018 - 05:06 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James DellaRatta on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 05:52 pm:

Interested in buying a starter field. Could pay by PayPal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 05:33 am:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration