FOR SALE; NH CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; NH CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 04:47 am:

NH Carb: $69.00> Joao De Sousa this carb. was spoken for but never paid. You were number two on the last carb, If you want it I will put your name on it. Otherwise it will go back on sale. U.S. shipping will be %9.15.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 04:48 am:

Carb number 12:

number 12 carb.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:49 am:

Bump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:05 am:

Dave, I will send you a cheque in the mail and a US address to send it to. I need a universal joint and is it possible to get a Black one instead? I don't mind waiting if need be, if not the #12 red one will do!
Cheers,JD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 06:36 am:

Joao: Will non painted carbs do just as well? Most of the Cabs I have to assemble have been sandblasted and marked with paint spots to ID them as mine at a seminar put on by the Denver Club. You can buy Engine Paint at Napa that will hold up well against any spilled Gas. Engine paint is the only paint and I have tried a lot of them that will hold up against gas.
carbs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

High temp motor oaint works great on all chassis and motor parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 07:27 am:

Dave, I have sent you a cheque in the mail with a note. Cheers, JD

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration