1926 Model T Touring for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Model T Touring for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

I have decided to sell my 1926 Model T Touring that I have been working on restoring for over a year. I have purchased another car (older) and don't have room for both cars in the garage. Here's what I have done so far:

Stripped entire car, sandblasted, Epoxy primed, painted entire chassis semi gloss black.

Rebuilt the rear end with New Pinion, ring gear, fun projects pinion bearing, driveshaft, NOS u-joint, brass thrust washers, new seals, and good original hyatt bearings.

Pulled apart motor, checked bearings, replaced ring gear (other one was chewed up) replaced the mag coil with new, checked transmission, replaced valve adjusters, lapped valves, checked bands (look great), checked pan for straight, painted block/head, cleaned carb, replaced all gaskets, new wiring harness, new battery, new starter bendix, started motor and it ran nice (see video).

I have the following parts that will come with the car, basically almost everything to finish it. I have:
NOS headlights, steering column/wheel, Brand new fenders/running boards/splash aprons/hood ($2,000 from Lang's) Good windshield, new interior kit, decent radiator, solid Touring body in primer- ready for paint, and a ton of misc. parts needed to complete the car.

The car will come with a decent set of rims and tires but not the rims/tires that are currently on the car. There are no hidden issues with this car.

I am selling the car and everything to finish it for $6,000. I have WAY more than that into it. I have receipts for absolutely every purchase I made for this car.

You can see a video of it running at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8PvEjFUDXs

If interested, you can IM me, or call/text me at Eight-Zero-two, Eight-Eight-One, Six-Eight-Three-four.
Thanks
Mike

Here are a few pics of the car when I got it, and as it sits now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Car has been sold pending payment!
Thanks,
Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration