FS: Original Brass Dogbone Radiator Cap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Original Brass Dogbone Radiator Cap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

Have an original brass dogbone radiator cap. Threads are good, and threads in fine to my 14 radiator. Some light dings. Should polish nice if you choose to. Has a hole in the top for a motometer.

Asking $30 plus $6 shipping.

-Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 06:39 am:

Benjamin, I will buy it. I will PM you. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 06:48 am:

Pm sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Sold pending payment, thanks all!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration