WTB: Top Bow Saddles and Support Arms

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Top Bow Saddles and Support Arms
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Looking for a used pair of Top Bow Saddles and their corresponding Support Arms for my 24 Touring.

I prefer something that has a weathered look to it, but I'm not terribly picky.

Here's the thread from the main forum where I learned what it was I was looking for:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/752154.html?1493998568

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Don I'm not sure if these are the rods that you need or not. I had an ad running earlier and can't find it now, If you think these are the ones you need, I was asking $10.00 for the pair. Tom Elliott 503-644-9374

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

Thanks Thomas....but those look different than the ones in the link I was provided to Langs.

Perhaps those are for an earlier car?

The threaded part looks too small for one thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

Here's the link

https://www.modeltford.com/item/3858B.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

Don
Look at the link just below it shows the length and stud information. I think this is what you are looking for. Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration