Wanted: Intake elbow Winfield to Fronty

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Intake elbow Winfield to Fronty
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

I'm looking for an elbow to put a Winfield 5H on a Frontenac "T" head.

Similar setup to what Ralph had on his car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 02:30 pm:

Forgot my contact info...

507-438-8907
derekkiefer@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Dang-
When I was out in CA at a friends he had an engine ready to go into a speedster. A fronty with a winfield "H" that looked about a "5". Im going to be running a fronty on mine and have scored a 5H and now you are showing a fronty with a 5H, while mentioning you are also putting one together. Great minds think alike. I don't have an intake elbow for mine and instead I am planning to build a scaled down Chadwick Supercharger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

Derrick,
I may have one, will send you a picture Tomorrow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration