Little Hershey swap meet and Bob's will be open on May 20th come on down

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Little Hershey swap meet and Bob's will be open on May 20th come on down
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

The little Hershey swap meet is soon on May 20th-21st
we will also have the store open on Saturday the 20th and Sunday morning till noon on the 21st
here are a few pics of just acquired items that will be up for sale at the store
also just picked up five engines ( 2 1926-6 )
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

A few more pic's, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

back buildings too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

I mean 1926-7 engines, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 09:55 am:

Who is coming to the swap meet, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:41 am:

I am, and I will vend. I'll have for sale some T parts and some '49 to '51 Ford parts.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 11:24 am:

I'll be at the swap meet for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

Do not forget to stop and look at the shop, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 09:43 am:

I will be there with a set of very nice 21 inch wheels rims and tires. a few fenders a23-25 turtle
and many more t parts and tools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 01:56 pm:

I also just got in some nice 26-7 fenders, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

Hey Bob,
I picked up a nice set of Hayes wire wheels without the 21 inch split rims. Do you have any real decent 21 inch split rims?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 09:07 am:

nothing great at this time but always buying parts, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Next week do not miss out, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:44 am:

Note!
The store will be closed on Friday at noon on May 19th. so I can be at the swap meet but the store will be open on Saturday till 4 pm and Sunday till noon

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration