F/S Spare ignition keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F/S Spare ignition keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 09:02 pm:

I have some keys that were part of a stash of stuff my dad and uncle bought in the 1940's from a repair shop that closed. They appear to be nickel plated brass, the same shape as Ford keys but without the Ford script. They were probably sold as replacement keys. They are new but somewhat tarnished from old age. The following numbers are available: 51(2), 52, 53, 56, 58(2), 61, 65(2), 66, 67, 69(2), 70, 73, and 74. Asking $5 each. Free shipping. My email tpw07866@yahoo.com.Key

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 03:00 am:

Tom, PM sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

PM sent for #66

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Tom, do you have a #51 key?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Looks like he has two of them, you should buy both. From his post:

"The following numbers are available: 51(2)"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Sorry but sales are pending on all the keys. They went fast. If the sales fall thru I'll let you know what is still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

There are three #51 keys for sale on ebay right now. Go to ebay and search for "model t ford key 51 -fits"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:41 am:

Whoa, as of this morning there are nine available on Ebay! :-)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1312.R1.TR10.TRC 2.A0.H0.Xmodel+t+for.TRS2&_nkw=model+t+ford+key+-fits+51&_sacat=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:13 pm:

Thanks Mark! I'll look right into them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will --- North Jersey on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 03:47 pm:

All keys available again except for #66. The buyer I have said to let everybody who needs a key to have first dibs and he will take what is left. So I will let the ad run 2 more weeks. So if you need a key on the list, let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

I can't find my old ignition switch! :-) That's OK! :-) Fun stuff!
Tom, you've done a really nice thing! I paid far more for a non Ford key just lately and was happy to do so. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will --- North Jersey on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Just an update. Keys 56, 61, 66 are sold. The remainder are still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

Thanks Tom. The key I got works great in the wifes new car.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will --- North Jersey on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 12:48 am:

Just an update. Keys 53, 56, 61, 66 and 70 are sold. Thanks everybody. The remainder still available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration