Wtb crossmember for tt Warford installation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb crossmember for tt Warford installation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:19 am:

I am looking for the crossmember used to install a Warford trans into a TT truck or if someone would be able to take pictures and make some measurements so I could fab one especially the amount of drop thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony L on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

I just sent an email to local club member (KC Chuggers). He is re-doing a TT, I was at his house this weekend and held the very part you are after. I took pictures of everything else. . . hahaha.

I will follow up when I hear back. He might also post a few pictures for you as well.

-Anthony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brandon Jungmeyer on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

I can take some pictures of mine and measurements for you. I'm in the process of tearing down my great grandpa's 26 TT and have the parts all scattered in my garage. Feel free to email me @ brandon.jungmeyer@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration