For Sale Allen coil tester rebuilt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Allen coil tester rebuilt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:46 am:

This Allen coil tester has the original cast iron base, all recharged magnets, fresh rebuilt mag coil from total recoil, bough a little while before Wally sold out, new Jewell gauge
magnets are set at
0.032- 0.034
works great
can hold till Little Hershey swap meet or can crate for a fee
815-633-7244
modelt2001@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

Boy, if I didn't already have a twin to that, I'd be all over it. That model is arguably the best HCCT available. The coil box is in a usable location for adjusting points and there's no spark ring to clean before use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

two of them is better than one, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 10:10 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 09:20 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Yes, but I've already got four HCCTs. If I get any duplicate models, people will call me a hoarder.

You're asking a fair and reasonable price for one of the best HCCTs available. I wish you good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 09:56 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 11:49 am:

going to t bay 1100.00 last chance, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 09:19 am:

have not listed on t bay yet, sweet deal, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration