Wanted: 1 30x3 front tire,used,desperate,ph:306 739 2780

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1 30x3 front tire,used,desperate,ph:306 739 2780
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John White on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

Good Used

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

I need one also. Does not have to be good. Will only be use for a restaurant display for a friend of mine. Just as long looks like a tire. Al Belling 6087860875

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

Might have wards riverside 30x3
if interested drop a note via PM
last year it looked very decent kept for a spare

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

I have some good used 30 X 3 Firestone with Non Skid pattern. Sidewalls great with fair tread still showing.

You guys didn't include your location in your name so shipping my be too much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Belling on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

I have one on the way. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

John, Do you plan to use the tire on tours or just a daily driver?

Has anyone ever shipped a tire? When I got my new ones they were simply wrapped in plastic with a label on the side.

Just thinking, Do you need a matching pair of Non Skids?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

Mine was pretty dry and hard
Yes way i shipped tires or rims
Wrap in plastic wrap tape every few inches
Fed X will have id tags that work great

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration