Wanted top hold down hook

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted top hold down hook
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

I need one top strap hook for the top to windshield strap, this is the one with the flat part with teeth for the fabric strap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Is this the one you need, Bob
815-633-7244
modelt2001@comcast.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Like that but with a hook built onto it. Thank's Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

I will look, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

How about this one, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

Bob, that is the one I need. send me the price and I will check with the man needing it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

He just needs one? Better check! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

Bob, I sent you a email direct. I will take the buckle

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration