Many Thanks to Forrest O'Keane and Family!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Many Thanks to Forrest O'Keane and Family!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

I went to the Model T Club of St. Louis swap meet this morning over at Gateway Motorsports Park.

I didn't really expect to find much, so I didn't bring my checkbook or a whole lot of cash.

Well, Forrest O'Keane and family were set up there and I ended up buying a nice Ford 5-Z-326 gear puller.

Then, I saw that he had a really nice pair of Kelsey 88 rims at a fair price, but by now I was nearly tapped out on cash.

Since I have dealt with them before and they remembered me, they told me to take the rims and mail them a check for the amount!

The check is in my mail box now for pick up tomorrow (no, really!), thanks Forrest!

Then, as I was driving home, I realized that I would be driving right by Denco powder coating in Herculaneum, MO - Dennis always does excellent work blasting and powder coating parts for me at very reasonable prices.

So, I stopped by and Dennis was there (on a Sunday!), so I was able to drop off the rims for blasting and powder coating without having to make an extra trip. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Oops, this should have been posted in the regular forum, sorry.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration